Jen from The Haute Mommy Handbook nominated me along with some other amazing blogs for this award. I am glad she did because a. I got an award and b. I got to know about some other amazing blogs out there. Dhanyavad Jen.
I am supposed to list seven things about myself which should be easy as I have lived with myself my entire life. So here goes
- I love to travel, I guess you know that already. Recently I realized that most of the major decisions I made in life was based on whether it would help me travel.
- I have learnt six languages, all of them indigenous to India. I have also attempted to learn French which did not pan out so well.
- I work as a Marketing Manager with Women’s Web which is a lovely online magazine for women. I used to admire this magazine as a writer and everyday I am thrilled to be part of this magazine.
- My friends used to call me Noodles while in college, mainly because of my hair. I have had some other unflattering nick names as well because of my curly hair but Noodles is the best one.
- I do not open up easily to strangers hence some might call me an introvert. It is kind of a paradox because blogging is partly about opening up to people.
- I like to believe that I am an avid reader. As a kid I used to hide inside cupboards during exams so that I could finish reading a book.
- I have learnt seven years of classical dancing and was part of a contemporary dance group in college. Though as a kid I used to hate going to dance classes as it clashed with my watching Amitabh Bachchan movies on TV.
All the blogs on Blogs I Follow are ones that I like. Here are some that I like, all of them are amazing blogs and some of them are amazing friends.
I could go on and on… but its taking up too much time. So maybe I will mention my other favorites next time.
The Rules for accepting the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself (if you can!)
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Thanks for playing and congrats to the nominees!