Jen from The Haute Mommy Handbook nominated me along with some other amazing blogs for this award. I am glad she did because a. I got an award and b. I got to know about some other amazing blogs out there. Dhanyavad Jen.
I am supposed to list seven things about myself which should be easy as I have lived with myself my entire life. So here goes
- I love to travel, I guess you know that already. Recently I realized that most of the major decisions I made in life was based on whether it would help me travel.
- I have learnt six languages, all of them indigenous to India. I have also attempted to learn French which did not pan out so well.
- I work as a Marketing Manager with Women’s Web which is a lovely online magazine for women. I used to admire this magazine as a writer and everyday I am thrilled to be part of this magazine.
- My friends used to call me Noodles while in college, mainly because of my hair. I have had some other unflattering nick names as well because of my curly hair but Noodles is the best one.
- I do not open up easily to strangers hence some might call me an introvert. It is kind of a paradox because blogging is partly about opening up to people.
- I like to believe that I am an avid reader. As a kid I used to hide inside cupboards during exams so that I could finish reading a book.
- I have learnt seven years of classical dancing and was part of a contemporary dance group in college. Though as a kid I used to hate going to dance classes as it clashed with my watching Amitabh Bachchan movies on TV.
All the blogs on Blogs I Follow are ones that I like. Here are some that I like, all of them are amazing blogs and some of them are amazing friends.
I could go on and on… but its taking up too much time. So maybe I will mention my other favorites next time.
The Rules for accepting the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself (if you can!)
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Thanks for playing and congrats to the nominees!
7 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Thank you so much Anju, I’m truly (madly deeply) kicked about the nomination! 🙂
Btw, I have always had spear-straight hair, but have always wanted curly hair. A few years ago I got my hair permed, but only managed to make it look frizzy and unkempt. Then I got it permed again in the same week (against the stylist’s advice) and ended up getting it burnt. It looked so bad I had to buy an iron and straighten it every single time I washed it.
And we have so much more in common – I hope to tell you all about it over a cup of chai some day! 🙂
Thanks Ana, would love that! Would love to meet you and see the end result of the hair experiment in person. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Ha ha.. that was a few years ago. Now my hair is back to its normal state. I’m never experimenting again! 😛
Hiyee!!Anu, Lovely article…..
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thx for your kind nomination, Noodles.
I learned some new things about you!
Interesting blog post! It is always great to know new places and recommendations to keep on mind but what about Central America spots? Central America offers a wide variety of possibilities where everybody can enjoy its beauty. The colors of nature blend with the ones of the culture, music, and people.
Central America Experience
You’re welcome, Anju!